Greensky Services S.A. DE C.V., better known as Greensky, with address at Cuarta Cajamarca 33, Fracción las Americas, State of Mexico, C.P. 53040 and internet portal www.greensky.com.mx, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and in this regard we inform you the following:
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data we collect from you, we will use it for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
- Provide our customers with the services we offer on our website.
- For the billing of the services that have been contracted by our customers.
- Provide information that is required on the characteristics of export services.
- To send quotes and follow up to prospects and/or those who are interested in the services that Greensky markets.
- To provide care services, clarification of doubts or complaints to our customers regarding our services.
- To contact our customers, if requested, through contact messages sent through our website, email or social networks.
- To confirm or correct the information we have, with the intention of guaranteeing the best personalized attention to our customers.
- To notify, if necessary, changes to this privacy notice.
In addition, we will use your personal information for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but which allow and facilitate us to provide you with better care:
- Marketing or advertising.
- Commercial prospecting
If you do not want your personal data to be used for these secondary purposes, please indicate below:
I do not consent to my personal data being used for the following purposes:
[ ]Marketing or advertising
[ ]Commercial prospecting
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products you request or contract with us.
What personal data will we use for these purposes?
To carry out the purposes described in this Privacy notice, we will use the following personal information:
- Federal Taxpayer Registration (RFC)
- Unique Population Registration Key (CURP)
- Private phone
- Cell phone
- Autograph signature
- Electronic signature
- Position or position you hold
- Address of work
- Institutional email
- Institutional phone
- Job references
- Information generated during recruitment, selection and recruitment processes
- Job training
- Educational career
- Professional card
- Bank accounts
How can you access, rectify or cancel your personal data, or object to its use?
For the exercise of any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the respective application through the following means:
To know the procedure and requirements for the exercise of ARCO rights, we provide you with the following means:
The contact details of the person or department of personal data, which is in charge of giving formal requests for ARCO rights, are as follows:
a) Name of person or department of personal data: Graciela Dominguez
b) Address: Fourth Boxmark 33, Fractionamiento las Americas, State of Mexico, C.P. 53040.
c) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may revoke your consent to use your personal data
You may revoke the consent that, if any, you have given us for the treatment of your personal data. However, it is important to keep in mind that in all cases we will be able to take care of your application or end the use immediately, because it is possible that by some legal obligation require continue to treat your personal data. You must also consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent implies that we cannot continue to provide you with the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent you must submit your application through the following means: email@example.com
To know the procedure and requirements for the revocation of consent, we provide you with the following means:
Phone: +52 (55) 53 73 12 74
How can you limit the use or disclosure of your personal information?
In order that you may limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer the following means:
Write to email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you know the changes in this privacy notice?
This privacy notice may be modified, changed or updated arising from new legal requirements; our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; changes in our business model, or for other reasons.
We are committed to keeping you informed of any changes to this privacy notice, through: email@example.com
The procedure through which notifications about changes or updates to this privacy notice will be made is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org